This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
We Stand for Those Who Paid the Ultimate Price
It’s important to be clear on one important note: When we stand for the National Anthem or any time we see an American flag waving in a parade or on a street corner, we aren’t doing it for ourselves.
It isn’t out of selfish ambition that we rise to our feet and put our hand over our hearts. Rather, we stand to honor and recognize those who have put their life on the front line to protect ours.
The total number of Americans who have died in U.S. wars totals more than 1.1 million. From those brave soldiers at Fort McHenry to the ones fighting the current Global War on Terror, that number represents human beings with families, ambitions, dreams and futures. They’re fathers, mothers, spouses, and children.
They’re also resilient against all odds and represent everything good about our country that our founding fathers sought to keep sacred. Every time the National Anthem plays, we remember what they fought to protect. If you’ve spent time in the military, you know firsthand the atrocities of war. If you haven’t, even the wildest imagination couldn’t conjure up the grim reality.
We rise to our feet when we see these symbols of freedom, because we can. We’re able to move our bodies, breathe in the air and look toward the sky in a prayer of gratitude, because so many gave up their chance to do the very same thing.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|